Learn more about our award-winning reading curriculum or choose one of our free Reading Lessons:
SmartTutor Think…OnlineEducation’s FREE Reading Activities will increase children’s motivation to learn and help kids become better readers by teaching these necessary sub-skills:
- Phonics: Children learn systematic and predictable relationships between written letters and spoken sounds.
- Phonemic Awareness: Children learn to think about, identify and work with individual sounds in spoken words.
- Vocabulary: Children learn appropriate grade-level words to help them expand their vocabulary, understand what they read and communicate more effectively.
- Sight Words: Children learn to recognize common sight words from the Dolch and Fry word lists to increase reading fluency.
- Reading Comprehension: Children learn to actively construct meaning when reading both fiction and non-fiction passages.
All activities are research-based, aligned to state and national standards, and presented in an engaging and interactive environment that will grab your child’s attention and keep them interested and motivated to learn.